NavBAr

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Getting Down to Business!

Happy October friends! 

It's one of my favorite months of the year, and it also happens to be my 2 year "blog-iversary" this month (and my baby sister's birthday!) YAY! 

 I am celebrating by officially launching Mari Makes in the business sense! I am applying to sell at some local handmade craft shows, and restocking my Etsy shop (very soon!) with some sweet somethings for you all! For now, I did a little photo shoot at home today, and here's a little sneak peak of what I've been working on! 

Tell me what you think!


Handmade calendars with my original watercolor illustrations!


Illustrated Note Cards!


Recycled Quilt and Vintage Yoyo necklaces and brooches!


Recycled Quilt Miniature House Ornaments!


The whole table!



Thanks for reading!!

8 comments:

  1. they are all so beautiful :)


    Specially the cards and house ornaments :)



    Love <3
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks so fantastic! (and holla for the shout-out!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! All of your projects are so adorable! I'm so glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for you kindness and support!! Be sure to keep checking back for updates, my Etsy shop is now restocked and I will be selling at a local craft fair in Novemeber!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such articles are very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
    Dentist near me

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please keep comments on topic and respectful!

more pretties to enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...