NavBAr

Friday, January 1, 2010

About Mari Makes




Sinner redeemed by Christ. wife of a Godly man (kylefosterphotography.com). Studio jeweler & multi media artist, upcycler and lover of all things vintage & handmade! Thanks for dropping by! 


Mari Makes started as a blog for my miscellaneous creative work outside of my studio jewelry work, and has evolved into my personal brand. Everything in me compels me to make, to create, to see beauty! I believe God has gifted me with creativity and I want to use it to bless others and draw attention to the beauty the Lord has created in the world.

If you have any questions about my work please comment or email themarimakes@gmail.com

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." Eph 2.10


All Artwork is © Mari Fray Foster unless otherwise noted

Other places to see my work:


1 comment:

  1. Nothing compares to a few nights out in nature with your friends and family. There are many reasons why camping is one of the favorite pastimes of many people.
    sddollhouse.com |

    dollhousesd.com |

    homewoodappliancerepair.com |

    myhouseforkids.com |

    birdwatchinghouse.com |

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please keep comments on topic and respectful!

more pretties to enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...