NavBAr

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Weddings - Kelly's Ring Bearer Pillow

Kelly, one of my oldest and dearest friends and former bridesmaid (we've known each other since the 3rd grade!) is getting married to her sweet fiance in less than a month. She gave me the distinct honor of creating a ring bearer's pillow for their intimate Florida wedding! Her only parameters were that their flowers were light pink peonies, and the rest was mine to do with what I pleased. Here's what I came up with!

The pillow is made almost entirely of upcycled materials. The flower is made from various thrifted sheer curtains (my favorite material to make flowers with!) , and the pillow is made from a thrifted blouse I have had on hand for some time for wedding projects. The cream ribbon is just store bought that I had in my stash.

I embroidered  
K + J 
6-1-12
onto the back of the pillow as the finishing touch.

I was so honored that Kel asked me to do this, as it allows me to be small part of her wedding without actually being there! Love you girl, I wish you all the happiness in the world!




Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please keep comments on topic and respectful!

more pretties to enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...