NavBAr

Friday, April 27, 2012

Redecorating!

 I mentioned in my last post  that I've gotten the redecorating itch. Well, I had to scratch it! With some inexpensive Behr paints samples, some spray paint I already had, and some thrifted $6 curtains, I got to work!

I stripped this coffee table, which we had painted black for the past few years. We live in a basement right now, so the black furniture made it feel even darker than it already is down here! I used Behr's Chocolate Froth paint on the coffee table and two end tables. It's a very light gray, though it looks white in this lighting/pictures.



Left: Cheap Walmart end table, $1 drawer pull from Michael's, Behr's Chocolate Froth paint
Right: Free end table from a family I babysat for,  used to be black w/ green drawers. Behr's Chocolate Froth paint, and Behr's Ashwood on the drawers. Original drawer pulls.






These frames were thrifted, I have had them since my wedding. We used them in our photobooth! They were almost the same color as the walls originally, but to brighten things up I spray painted them white. Then I used twine to tie some old Orangina drink bottles we've been saving onto the frames for flower vases!





I found some awesome vintage curtains at the thrift store that had a great floral print on them with all these beautiful colors. Only using one of the panels, I was able to make 2 throw pillow cases and recover a lamp shade! You can't see it in this picture but the colors perfectly complement all the colors in our book lamp!




 Hope you enjoyed my little redecorating spree re-cap, thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please keep comments on topic and respectful!

more pretties to enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...