NavBAr

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Project - Pillowcase Love Notes

My husband left me a sweet note yesterday morning when I woke up, so today I decided to make him some love notes of my own, handkerchief/napkin style! He doesn't really use hankies (though he does use cloth napkins!)  but I wanted to give him something sweet to keep with him that would last longer than a piece of paper.  We don't really do anything for Valentines day usually (though we are taking a trip to PA this weekend for adventures, pics to follow!) so these also act a little as my Valentines to him.

I cut up a vintage cotton pillowcase into 12 inch squares, did a small rolled hem on each one and embroidered lyrics from You are my Sunshine onto them, because that song always makes me think fondly of him ever since we started dating! Mushy mushy I know, but I luff heem :} I'm a beginner in embroidery so the stitching is not phenomenal, but it's the thought that counts right?






1 comment:

  1. You want to meet with a lawyer without meeting them. Hiring someone you’ve never met can be a good decision. Meeting will let you how comfortable you will both be with each other.
    latinosposttech.com |

    lighthouseautomotivellccos.com |

    loire-forez-tourism.com |

    luzmiamihomes.com |

    mnhousecleaning.com |

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please keep comments on topic and respectful!

more pretties to enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...