NavBAr

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project - Custom Order Pendant and Christmas Fun

Christmas was a busy season in particular for me this year! It was a beautiful Christmas with Kyle's family, and I handmade almost everyone's gifts this year, minus my Dad and brother's gifts. Most of  the ladies received lovely aprons, I made Kyle's dad a tin of his favorite cookies. I knit my sister a giant squashy circular scarf for the cold weather in Missouri, along with some handmade hair accessories for her and my sister-in-law.

 Kyle and I almost got snowed in in Virginia Beach, they had a huge snow dump Christmas night into the the 26th and there was 8 inches on the ground by the time we made it out of the city! We had second Christmas over Google video chat with my family as we opened our gifts from them once we got back home, and then again when they received our gifts!

I had a request from the husband of my former Intervarsity staff worker to design a custom pendant as a Christmas gift to her, I was honored to do it and it holds a lot of meaning for both of them! He also ordered an apron from my shop for her (while she ordered another apron for his mother! Their family gave me lots of business for the holidays!)

This pendant is hand cut and assembled from sterling silver.


Hope you all had a blessed holiday season, stay tuned for shop updates!








1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Please keep comments on topic and respectful!

more pretties to enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...