NavBAr

Friday, August 12, 2011

What I Made Today!

 From unflattering thrifted lace dress to comfy elastic waist lacy skirt! (I apologize for the dirty laundry on the floor...woops!)

I picked up this dress a few months ago at a thrift store for $5, and I've been meaning to do something with it but I couldn't decide what. Today I just went for it and made a  swooshy lace skirt! I used the lining as the base, sewed a wide elastic waistband into it then sewed tiers of the lace on the lining.  I may adjust the waistband to make it a bit snugger fitting but overall I think it's quite fun, and comfortable to boot!





Thanks for reading! Here's a bonus pic of Paul the Cat enjoying our new bedspread:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please keep comments on topic and respectful!

more pretties to enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...