NavBAr

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jewelry - Quirky Love!

Love the super sweet ladies at Quirk Gallery!

Here's their post about my new work on their blog


They have been so supportive and excited about my work since I first walked in on a First Friday wearing my "Letters" pin! If you are in Richmond check them out on Broad Street! 




In other news, I dropped off Heirloom Necklace Two at Try-Me yesterday for 1708 Gallery's Lucky 21 Auction on April 9th! 
From the website:

"The Auction artwork will be on view at Try-me beginning with 
the opening reception on Friday, April 1st from 6 to 9 p.m. 
The artwork can also be viewed Monday, April 4th - Thursday, April 7th from 4 to 7 p.m. 
The Auction gala will take place on the evening of Saturday, April 9th from 7 to 10 p.m."


I'd love for my Richmond friends to go by and see it before the Auction, pictures don't do the detailing justice!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please keep comments on topic and respectful!

more pretties to enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...