NavBAr

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pennsylvania Adventures and Vintage Finds


As I mentioned in my last post, Kyle and I went to PA this past weekend and drove all over the Lehigh Valley/Allentown/ Delaware River area. We visited a dairy farm, took pictures of cows, got licked by some baby cows, visited my grandparents, went antiquing and had adventures all around! [To see some of the shots Kyle took, visit Kyle Foster Photography.] Here are some of my finds from the sweet shops we went to up there:

Some cheap dress patterns from the 60's / 70's

From Grisite's Antiques Mall in Riegelsville, PA and a local thrift shop up there

Some beautiful and unique looking antique/vintage quilt blocks 
(will be worked into my quilted jewelry series)

From Black Rose Antiques 



Gristie's Antiques Mall


I also wanted to post some of the quilt blocks/ fabric my mom gave me on my birthday this year that are just stunning!


1930's reproduction fabric


Flowers and stars


Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please keep comments on topic and respectful!

more pretties to enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...