NavBAr

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas from Mari Makes!

What wondrous love is this? O my soul, O my soul! 
What wondrous love is this, O my soul? 
What wondrous love is this? Which caused the Lord of bliss 
To bear the dreadful curse, For my soul. 
When I was sinking down, sinking down, sinking down, 
When I was sinking down, sinking down, 
When I was sinking down, Beneath God's righteous frown, 
Christ laid aside his crown For my soul. 
And when from death made free, we will sing, we will sing,
 And when from death made free, we will sing, 
And when from death made free, We'll sing and joyful be,
 Through all eternity We will sing.
-Alexander Means


Praying that Christmas and the New Year finds you well, reflect on the great gift that God has sent us in His Son! That we may be absolved of our sinful natures and His just wrath poured out on Christ, so we would have live in the fullest forever with our Creator and Father!
 What wondrous love is this!

A very happy and joyful Christmas and New Years to all of you my dear friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please keep comments on topic and respectful!

more pretties to enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...