NavBAr

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Weddings -Testimonials

The Word on Mari Makes
Words from the lovely people I have worked to create custom pieces for!



"Mari. You were such a wonderful help with my special wedding details. I came to you having no idea what I wanted in a headpiece and knowing exactly what I wanted in a veil. The hairpiece you put together for me was more that what I had imagined, and the veil was exactly what I wanted. It was so helpful having you go from me just telling you my wedding colors, and the type of feel I wanted for my wedding, and then having you come out with this amazing hairpiece that was just perfect for my wedding. You made things a lot less stressful and you was so easy to work with. I had seen your work before, so it was easy to just put complete trust in your creativity. I would work with you again in a heart beat."


Mari made a gorgeous head piece for my wedding  I wasn't the type of girl that wanted the traditional veil and Mari was there to help me make my vision for a beautiful flower head piece come alive!! Her communication with me was amazing!! I first talked with her via face book asking if she would be up for the job and of course she said yes!! She then contacted me so that we could do a face to face consultation where she would show me material, jewels, buttons, feather and all other things that she could use to create the head piece I was going for  I was so impressed and hugely blessed that she worked around my schedule and drove all the way to richmond, which was ways out of her way!! When we met she listened to what I was thinking it would look like and added so many helpful suggestions and ideas and in the end it came out looking just GORGEOUS!! The head piece looked even better than I expected and I could tell by looking at it that Mari put a lot of heart and effort into it  My overall experience with Mari was amazing and I most definitely would work with her again and recommend her to anyone else that needs something crafty done for their special day 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please keep comments on topic and respectful!

more pretties to enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...